Mid-market Organizations team with Consulting Office to improve their competitive position and overall business performance. Smart manufacturers achieve these results by leveraging our business process improvement skills with our deep knowledge of ERP technology.
With Consulting Office, it’s a journey of continuous improvement. We make it our mission to successfully lead you through business process improvement strategies and tactics that drive business performance improvement.
You work smarter with Consulting Office with an efficient process that:
- Reduces your effort, resources and cost
- Insures success
- Drives savings
- Guides you to a faster ROI
More than ERP Selection
When we team with your organization Activity, you do more than implement technology. You improve overall business processes, which in turn leads to increases in productivity, information timeliness and accuracy, customer satisfaction and business performance.
That’s why we encourage the entire ERP selection team to see an ERP project as an opportunity to implement business process improvements.
So why Consulting Office? We’ve asked our clients why they selected our team of independent ERP consultants, and they point to:
- A Focus on Your Business Objectives – It’s our business to drive results for your organization. Activity team with us because we see an ERP project as a platform for continuous improvement, helping you achieve key business outcomes such as improved customer service, reduced lead time, improved quality, reduced asset turns, higher productivity and improved, more timely decision making.
- Deep Industry Experience – The Consulting Office team brings decades of experience in ERP and business best practices for your industry. We’ve helped manufacturers improve business performance through business process improvement since 1994. Hundreds of companies have successfully implemented ERP software with Consulting Office’s guidance.
- Proven ERP Methodology – After hundreds of successful engagements, you can be sure we bring the best practices in ERP consulting for your industry. Manufacturing companies benefit from our proven methodology that optimizes team efficiency, and reduces time to benefit.
- In-Depth ERP Insight – Gain true value from our team’s in-depth knowledge of ERP vendors and their products. Modern ERP systems offer sophisticated configuration tools, robust reporting and business intelligence, workflow engines and other advanced features – some targeted to specific industries. If these capabilities are not understood, ERP selection will fall well short of its potential. We offer you system knowledge and specific ERP system education, so you work smarter, and streamline the ERP selection process.